This Modern Cake workshop is perfect for you if you are ready to take your basic cake knowledge to the next level and create tall artistic cakes. You will perfect your skills for a round single tier tall cake, and learn the textured watercolour technique with a beautiful tall metallic sail on top. Learn how to temper chocolate. It will be a chocolate hazelnut cake with our signature CCN Buttercream.
Intermediate ( Basic cake baking knowledge required )
What you will learn?
- Learn how to make our signature CCN buttercream
- Learn proper Stacking and building of the tall cakes
- How to use fillings in tall cakes
- Learn to make sharp flat tops on round cakes
- How to do textured watercolor effect
- The correct color mixing & color combinations to use on cake
- Learn how to accentuate the textured surface of the cake for more artistic depth
- Learn metallic splatter technique
- Learn what kind of chocolate you should use for making sails
- Learn to make the perfect smooth tall metallic sails
- Also learn how to pack & transport tall cakes
The workshop is eggless. You will work on actual cake and not cake dummy.
The cakes & buttercream will be provided to work with, in the class. You will not actually make the cake & buttercream in the class. Recipes will be provided and buttercream demo will be done. You get to carry your finished cake home.
It will be a completely hands-on workshop!
8 hrs (check the actual time for respective dates below in schedule section)
What will be provided?
Cake decorating equipment and tools, cake boxes to carry the cake home and an apron (these are yours to use for the day but please leave it behind at the end of the class)
Lunch will be provided.
You will take home!
A booklet with recipes and resource list. Your beautifully made cake.
What to wear?
We will be supplying a full-length apron but wear comfy clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting a little full of frosting.
How to book your seat?
You can book your seat by following the link below for respective Date and City.
Once confirmed you cannot change the workshop date under any circumstances. If not able to attend you are welcome to gift the ticket to a friend or family member. No refund will be issued!
After payment, your seat is confirmed and you will receive an email with all the other necessary details.
Upcoming workshops' schedule
|Oct. 19, 2019||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Cupcake Nation Studio, Bangalore (Intake 5)||
Only 5 seats left